Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Law School En Banc

A few days ago I set up a blog called Law School En Banc that will track the lives of myself and my friend Eugene as we venture into the Law School world. Both of us will be attending two different schools in two different cities and will be blogging about our experiences from two different prospectives. I will definitely urge you to check it out. As of August 11th, I will be blogging daily throughout my first year of law school.

I will continue to blog on Zevitas' Blog, however since class ended I'm still debating on what topic I should begin blogging about. Currently, I am leaning towards creating a blog devoted to Political Branding in the 2008 Presidential Election. I believe not enough is being written about the importance of branding and the strategies currently being implemented by both the McCain and Obama campaigns. What do you think?

No comments: